Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Skip Navigation Links

Services - Issuance of Honorable Dismissal

The Honorable Dismissal refers to a set of documents issued to a student who voluntarily withdraws from the school for purpose of transferring to another school. They are composed of Certification of Grades, Certification of Good Moral and Endorsement Form.

Follow the below procedures to request for the Transcript of Records and visit the Registrar’s Office

  1. Fill out the Request Form and submit to the Registrar’s Office.     
  2. Secure Return Slip with the specified date of issuance from the Registrar’s Office.
  3. Pay for the requested Honorable Dismissal to the Cashier’s Office.
         (See Schedule of Fees )
  4. Claim the Honorable Dismissal at the Registrar’s Office on the scheduled due date.      Bring the Return Slip and the Official Receipt to claim the Honorable Dismissal.


                           If requested by the representative, present the following:
  • Authorization letter from the requesting party
  • A valid Identification from the representative and requesting party

     Unclaimed requested document after one(1) year needs to be refiled.